OACAS welcomes, Christine Riedel as our new Provincial School Attendance Counsellor!
Dr. Ungar walks Participants through a resiliency exercise.
Interested in booking a training session? See below for the current course calendar.
Attendance Counsellors' Certification Courses 2018
Membership means making a difference in the lives of students by adding your voice to our association’s work, whether with the Ministry of Education or other related Ministries. The stronger the association the more impact it can have. It represents you and the work you do, whether as an Attendance Counsellor, Social Worker, Youth Counsellor, Child Care Worker or SAL Worker. It is the only association that has direct links with the Provincial Attendance Counsellor and Ministry Auditors. In fact, the Provincial Attendance Counsellor attends most of our executive meetings. And the cost of membership has not changed in over a decade. And here are a few additional advantages:
Reduced cost of OACAS conferences
Up-to-date information on;
- - legislation
- - regulations
- - Acts
- - interpretation from Ministry Auditors, Provincial Attendance Counsellor, and seasoned counsellors
Access to the OACAS Registered Members section of our website which gives you:
- connection to all registered members
- extensive download area which includes up to date regulations, legislation, school registers and interesting articles as well as regional information
- Q&A section with common questions and relevant answers - you can even ask a question on line and receive a response
- chat line
- private message centre
- events notification and calendar
- Ministry of Education news feeds
- photo album
- and much more
All for a small membership fee.. Join us and make a difference.
Provincial School Attendance Counsellor (PSAC)
Coordinator, Private Schools and International Education Unit
Field Services Branch
Ministry Of Education
13e étage, Édifice Mowat. Toronto ON M7A 1L2